Thursday, June 4, 2009

Photographer??????



I set out this morning to research photographers in the area. It is an overwhelming task! There are so many different photographers, packages, etc. I barely know where to start.

Right now I'm just scanning google, craig's list, yelp, a grand wedding, and Seattle Bride's website. It's terribly difficult to narrow all these things down! I will let you know how I get through this photography debacle.

I'm yawning and getting bleary eyed. I might need to step away from the computer for a while.

2 comments:

  1. I'll bring my cheapie camera along and take a few photos so you can also get that candid, non-professional look. Every photo album needs a few of those, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. For our professional photographer, we chose Christopher Gendron...are are very happy with his work!

    http://www.gendronphoto.com/

    ReplyDelete